EVALICIOUS DT CALL JAN-JUNE 2013
We are looking for 6 members to join our DT
- Commit to a 6 month term (Jan – June 2013)
- Be able to rock paper tags, flairs and rubber stamps radiculously!
- Create 2 projects/layout/card (or more if you choose) every month
- Create 1 project tutorial (quick or detailed, photos & words or video if you choose) featuring Evalicious goods every other month (3 total in a 6 month term)
- Take photos of these projects and write a little about it (we will be using these photos/words as blog entries – good photography skills is a must)
- Feature primarily Evalicious goods in the mentioned projects & tutorials – exceptions are cardstock/paper that Evalicious does not make
- Be flexible to create an extra sneak peek or 2 for shop updates (on top of your 2-3 projects – voluntary basis but means you get some new products too before everyone else does)
- Must be okay with us using your project photos in shop listings (with credit given of course)
- Must have a blog and update it at least once a week
- Post your Evalicious projects to your blog and one other forum and link back to shopEvalicious.com
- Rave about Evalicious products whenever and wherever you can and add an Evalicious widget to your blog – we want our DT to be our cheerleaders!
- Participate in Project Life or love making minis/other paper projects is a bonus
- Do not “giveaway” the Evalicious goods provided to you because the items are intended for you to use on projects to promote our company
- Be able to meet deadlines
What you get:
- A generous load of Evalicious goods to start you off in your term
- An add-on small/moderate load of goods part way through your term or when there is a shop update
- A generous discount code for you to use in our shop
- A link to your personal blog on our blog
- Shop credit for products when your Evalicious projects are published
How To Apply:
- Send email to shopEvalicious@gmail.com with “DT CALL SUBMISSION” in subject line
- Provide your full name, blog address, where you live (only country is needed for application), short bio about yourself (single/married? Birthday? Have kids? Pets? How long have you been scrapbooking? Other interests? More?)
- Tell us about your other current DT commitments & previous DT experience
- Tell us briefly about a tutorial you would come up with using some current Evalicious products
- Provide a link to your online gallery
Attach 3-4 recent layouts/projects that show your style (not necessary that you use Evalicious products but it’d be a bonus if you did ;)
- Tell us if you do Project Life? Mini albums? Are you willing to rock an Evalicious art journal if supplied to you?
- DEADLINE: Nov 16, 2012
NEW DT will be announced on Nov 26. Good luck everyone! We can't wait to see your work!!