Monday, November 3, 2014
wood veneers & DT call | Shop Talk
And now about the DT call...I've decided to ask a few of the past DT members to rejoin the team and so excited that they said yes! I do need 2 more members though to make a team of 6. I'd like posts to be made on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I hope their work will help keep everyone inspired to use your Evalicious goods because honestly, I'm doing a horrible job at it! I'm so busy with filling wholesale orders, designing for Christine over at Cocoa Daisy, my other work and now tending to a family member's health that I don't have time to scrapbook my own memories. I do plan to have some down time though in December to hopefully do some scrapbooking. Can't wait.
DT CALL DETAILS:
- we are looking for 2 new DT members to join the Evalicious DT for the term of December to June.
- must be a scrapbooker (bonus points for being a PL'er)
- email us with this subject line: 2014-2015 DT Member Application (please do not change this up; just copy/paste it).
- tell us a little about you, why you'd like to join our design team and why you'd be a good fit in 10 sentences or less - no long essays please.
- show us 2-3 recent projects (bonus points for using Evalicious goods)
- if you've had experience as DT coordinator, it will increase your chance of being chosen. DT coordinator will get extra products in exchange for the slightly extra work they will do.
- applications must be submitted by the end of Friday, Nov 14. Chosen applicants will be contacted shortly after and announced on blog the following week.
WHAT'S EXPECTED FROM EACH DT MEMBER:
- post twice a month on the Evalicious blog: project of your choosing - cool technique, process, something/anything fun/awesome.
- must be able to commit to your posting dates that you select. We really want a set posting schedule of MWF so blog followers visit regularly. You are encouraged to do your project ahead of time and post date it if your schedule is unpredictable.
- social media hype on my products (posting on Evalicous social media and your personal/scrapbooking social media)
- participate in DT blog and miscellany product promotions.
- participate in the set up of an Evalicious Pinterest account (add your Evalicious projects, etc)
- be ok with your projects to be shared on Pinterest, shop listings, product promotion.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- a nice load of Evalicious goods to start you on your term
- more goodies when there's new product releases
- a generous DT code that never expires
- the opportunity to show off your work to the scrapbooking community.
Please spread the word on this call if you know of anyone who would be a good fit. If you are thinking of applying, we can't wait to see your work!