2. I go to the local dog park with a strawberry blonde Golden Retriever and come home with an unrecognizable brown one (he likes mud puddles).
3. I have to cover myself with my robe before rolling myself up with the comforter (and Eddie gets none once again) when going to bed.
4. My poor night vision kicks in by the time 7pm rolls around.
5. I'm looking forward to the heat in the yoga room (instead of dreading it like in Summer).
6. I hear Eddie muttering under his breath about having to walk the darn dog out in the miserable rain. To which I reply, "I'll do it! I love walking him in the rain!" Gets me lol every time cause he gives me this weird look. Hey - when you've had glasses all your life, you'd be happy to walk in the rain too without them (thanks to laser eye correction a few years back). For those of you who've had it done - you know what I'm talking about;).
What are some signs of fall for you (the not so obvious)?
It's our Thanksgiving (in Canada) this weekend so come join me again another fun giveaway! Haven't decided what it'll be yet;). Back to work tomorrow for a 5 day stretch - haven't worked that much in a row at the other job for a LONG time. xo, eve