Welcome to our first blog hop! The DT ladies have been hard at work putting together this little hop to fill you with inspiration for this special day of the year. So are you ready to play along? Instructions are at the end of this post :)
I actually got to play a little with the new items in shop - yay! While it's fun to get to handle these goods on a daily basis, it's much more fun to get to include them in my own projects:). Here's a little card I made to give to Eddie on Valentine's Day.
A closer look:
The background paper is vintage paper sewn onto chipboard (these were included in some badge button sets that I offered in the shop a while back). The mini print was done on my Selphy printer (as a 4up with border). Products used include: Love You Lots Misc Tags, Happy Banner stamp
And while I didn't have much time to fill the whole Love You to Pieces Journal, I was able to make one entry at least.
BLOG HOP - here's how to play along:
- visit each of the DT members' blogs for a dose of inspiration in the order we've set it up. Each blog you visit will lead you to the next. Your next stop is Alissa Fast's blog.
- leave a comment on each blog you visit - they may have a surprise for you there too ;)
- when you've come full circle (you'll be back here again), leave a comment here for your chance to win a Love You To Pieces Art Journal. One comment/entry per person please.
- Evalicious is now on Facebook and Twitter! Like Evalicious on
Facebook or follow Evalicious on Twitter (or both) to get the lastest products,
inspiration, and tutorials from Evalicious! When you do you can leave another comment/entry here.
- good luck! Blog hop/giveaway closes Friday, Feb 15th at 8pm PST. Winner announced on that same weekend.
PLEASE NOTE: shipping department is closed between Feb 10 - March 2. Please place your orders by Saturday evening Feb 9.