Hi Everyone! Christine here showing you a start to finish process video of how I created a layout with a stamped background mat, using one of my favorite Evalicious stamps! I love Evalicious stamps because they are deeply etched red rubber and they give a really crisp impression.
I wanted to use a white mat with gray stamped images to be the background of the main part of my layout, because the 12x12 patterned paper that I used is a very colorful and busy paper. Using the white mat with the subtle gray stamped images helps to direct the eye to the main part of my layout with my photo and embellishments.
This is the finished layout.
I love the Love My Cat badge buttons!
And here’s the start to finish of my process of creating the layout.
- Love My Cat badge buttons
- This Is Rad stamp set
- Real Life Miscellany Tags
- Real Life Snipsnip 3x4 tags
- Studio Calico Here + There "San Francisco" paper
- Pebbles Seen & Noted "Hello" paper
- Studio Calico tim and beck SC10016 paper
- Bazzill kraft cardstock
- American Crafts Sotheby's Remarks letter stickers
- Pink Paislee Secret Crush paper goods
- Studio Calico Here + There die cuts
- My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots
- My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3 Decorative Buttons
- Red hearts washi tape
- Gray Divine Twine
- Freckled Fawn wood chips hearts, stars
And don't forget! We've got a challenge going on right now... Post your tutorial-inspired Evalicious creations in our shopEvalicious.com Flickr pool and link them up in the comments here for a chance to win some Evalicious product! Deadline is Saturday, March 30th at midnight. The winner will be announced on March 31st.