My layout was inspired by Facebook status updates, or the popular “currently” posts that you’ve seen on blog posts and layouts. I cut up strips of camera patterned paper and notched them so they look like arrows. Then I did the same for white cardstock and stamped various Evalicious stamps on them.
I added some circle stamps and used a 1” circle punch to punch them out and adhered them to my layout using dimensional foam adhesive. I also included a camera badge button.
I loved this easy way to use lots of stamps in different colored inks on my layout!
- iPhoto stamp
- Date It Labels stamp set
- Week in the Life Prompts stamp set
- Thought Journal Prompts stamp set
- Smile Journal Prompts stamp set
- Destination Prompts stamp set
- Remember This Label stamp
- Shoot Smile Snap V2 badge buttons